FLASH NEWS :
- ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR 2017 - 19 READ MORE
- Have a look at "JUST THE FACTS" - The Bi-Annual newsletter of AIM. READ MORE
- International Women's Day Celebration "ASAN MAHILA 2K17" on 8th March 2017 in the college auditorium - Jaladampet Campus.
- AIM proudly presented MAGMA - 2K17 on 1st March 2017.READ MORE
- AIM in association with ENACTUS of AMCAS organised ONACHANDHA on 7th September 2016.READ MORE
- Induction programme for I MBA (2016-18 Batch) was conducted on 1st, 2nd & 3rd September 2016.
- "ASAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (AIM) is featured as one of the premium institute in the Top B. Schools Ranking in Digital Learning Magazine with a AA+ grade". READ MORE
Activities 2016 - 17
A one day Workshop on "Innovative Instruments in Banking & Insurance" was conducted by Dr.K.Sampath Kumar, Professor, SSN School of Management & Mr.Melvin Agnelo Samuel, Chief Trainer, SBI Insurance, Chennai on 20th August 2016.
A one day "Workshop on SPSS " was conducted by Dr. R. RAVANAN, M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.,Head, Department of Statistics, Presidency College, Chennai, General Secretary, Tamilnadu Statistical Association (TNSA), Tamilnadu Treasurer, Indian Society for Probability and Statistics (ISPS), India on 22nd June 2016 for II MBA Students.
- A special talk on "Collective Bargaining & Trade Union" by Mr. Ranganathan, HR & Legal Consultant on 3rd & 4th October 2016.
- An interesting session on "Financial Education" by a team from Standard Chartered Bank on 30th September 2016.
- An invited talk on "Winning is not Everything" by Mr. Ramani, Director, SATTVA Logistics Group on 26th August 2016.
- An innovative session on "Analysis of Balance Sheet" by Mr.Velmurugan, SHAN ASSOCIATES (Chartered Accountant), Chennai on 28th July 2016.
- Very interesting and innovative session on "To be or not to be in Social Marketing" by Mr.R.Gunasekaran, Chief Trainer BSNL(Retd), Chennai on 21st July 2016.
- A special talk on "Secret Intelligence of the Inspired Leader" was given by Dr.T.C.Thomas, Prof., Department of Management Studies, Rajalakshmi Engineering College on 2nd July 2016.
The Annual Mega Management Meet “MAGMA 2017” of our institute was conducted on 1stMarch 2017. The Chief guests of the Mega Inter-Collegiate Meet were Mr. Prasad M, Founder and CEO, PROZENICS and Mr. Balaji Renganathan, General Manager, HR, TTK Health Care. Mr. Prasad delivered the inaugural address.
COGNIZANCE - The Annual Magazine of AIM was also released in digital format.
To view COGNIZANCE Click Here
The Meet includes various competitions to bring out the technical and managerial skills of both Post graduate and under graduate students. Around 350 participants from 17 colleges across the state participated in the event.
- Smt. M.P Nirmala IAS (Retd), Principal Secretary to Govt- Food and Consumer Protection has delivered Valedictory address and also distributed the prize to the prize winners of the various events.
- The overall championship was bagged by Guru Nanak College, Chennai.
Three days Induction Program was conducted for the 2016- 18 Batch students on 1st, 2nd & 3rd September 2016. It was inaugurated by Ms.Taarinee Kumaresh, Senior Training Consultant. Experts from Industry have addressed the students on Corporate Expectations from the Management Graduates and the need for enabling them to suit the needs.
- Ms. Taarinee Kumaresh, Senior Training Consultant.
- Mr. Raghunathan, Director, KCIG.
- Mr. Ramani, Director, SATTVA Logistics Group.
- Mr. S.Ram Vice President(Rtd),Tech Mahindra, Chennai.
- Mr. Kamaljith, Trainer & Leadership Coach .
- Dr. MuthuKumar, Training cum Placement Officer, AIM.
Valedictory address was given by Mr. Kamaljith, Trainer & Leadership.
VALUE ADDED PROGRAMME
- A two day programme on "HR- The Practical Aspects" was conducted by Mr.Daniel Dawson, Proprietor, DD HR Solutions & Mr.P.Raja Venkatesh, Trainer, Velammal Group of Engineering Colleges, Chennai on 6th & 7th October 2016.
- A 25 hours programme on “Derivative Market” was organized for the II MBA students from the month of July 2016. The resource person for the programme was Mr.Ramesh Shankar, SEBI.
An intensive Pre-Placement Training programme was organized by V Lead Academy, Chennai from the month of July 2016.
FRESHER'S DAY CELEBRATION
Fresher's Day was celebrated on 1st August 2016 and the programme was inaugurated by Mr.Reji Christopher,Principal Consultant - Chennai Management Advisory – Legal and HR.
GRADUATION DAY was celebrated on 6th August 2016 and the programme was honoured by Col.Dr.G.Thiruvasagam, Vice Chancellor, AMET University.
Asan Institute of Management(AIM) in association with ENACTUS of AMCAS organized "ONACHANDHA" (A DAY BAZAAR) on 7th September 2016 at college campus as a part of Onam celebrations.
Dr.P.Muthukumar, Professor - Training & Placement delivered a lecture as guest speaker on “Equip yourself career planning and succession planning” organized by Mahakavi Bharathiyar College of Engineering and Technology on 21st October 2016.
Dr.P.Muthukumar, Professor - Training & Placement was invited as Chief Guest in opening ceremony of Training Programme on “Leadership Skills” organized by Dr.G.U.Pope College of Engineeering, Thoothukudi on 15th October 2016.
Dr.P.Muthukumar, Professor - Training & Placement was invited as Chief Guest in “SYNERGY” organized by HR- CLUB, Department of Management Studies, Sri Vidya College Of Engineering & Technology on 12th September 2016.
A one day Workshop on "Enhancement of Employability skills" was conducted by Mr.R.Gunasekaran, Chief Trainer BSNL(Retd), Chennai & Dr.P.Muthu Kumar, Training & Placement, AIM on 17th August 2016 for UG students of AMCAS.
We Thank our Recruiters...